Gotherington Cross Garage Vacancies
MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician
We are looking for a qualified and experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to join our very well established, family run business based on the outskirts of Cheltenham.
We MOT, service, diagnose and repair all makes and models of vehicles but partially specialise in Land Rovers. For the last 19 years, we have been serving a large and ever-increasing customer base, which we have seen dramatically, develop over the years. We pride ourselves on offering a personal, friendly and honest service to customers.
Immediate start available for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
As our MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician your responsibilities will include:
- MOT Testing (Class 4-7)
- Carrying out general servicing and repairs to vehicles at a high standard
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills
- Have an understanding of diagnostic plugins
- Building relationships with customer and colleagues
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand the vehicles condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
- Checking level and quality of work, self- quality checking and road testing of vehicles after work has been carried out
Key Experience and Skills:
- A strong understanding of automotive systems and functionalities is essential
- A problem-solving ability
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be able to work on your own initiative
- Demonstrate an honest and diligent approach to work
- Have a flexible approach to timekeeping when completing jobs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Able to interpret and complete paperwork
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Own supply of tools
As our MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician we will offer you:
- 28 Days paid holiday including bank holidays
- Option to join the pension scheme
- Use of our workshop out of hours with permission
- Staff discounts on vehicle parts
- A fun and enjoyable workplace
- Access to sponsorship events
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.