Our Current Covid-19 Customer Update
In our 20 years in the motor industry, we have become very familiar with continuous changes and cycle of economic challenges that threaten the normal rhythm of business, but the current global Covid-19 virus is completely unprecedented and presents a huge challenge across the country.
The well-being of our customers and staff is our absolute priority and you can rest assured that your health and safety is too. All of our employees are fully aware of the current situations and are fully committed to upholding the following strategy.
As a family business, we have faced many difficult situations however on every occasion – thanks to our customers and our people – we come out stronger.
We are closely monitoring the ever changing Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly.
Whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst our staff at present, here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect and continue to provide our existing service levels:
• If you are not feeling well, we would ask you to not visit us and wait until you are feeling better
• We will be offering our pickup and drop off service for all those who are self-isolating or would rather their vehicle were collected and returned to them at home (subject to availability) we have anti-bacterial wipes and disposable gloves for our drivers to prevent the spread of the virus.
If you are feeling well and able to bring your vehicle into us:
• On arrival, soap and hand sanitizer are made available for all customers and staff to use.
• We will always be delighted to see our customers but have put in place a barrier on reception to help protect both customers and staff please don’t take it personally!
• We are asking all customers to please remove any key rings from car keys and remove any belongings inside the vehicle as we will be santising keys and vehicles as they arrive on our premises.
• All our courtesy vehicles are still in service (subject to availability) and will be cleaned and sanitised between uses. We are asking that all customers using our courtesy vehicles help us with this so that we can keep this service in place.
• Our reception, toilets and premises are thoroughly cleaned each night
• We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces every 2 hours.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, with the situation changing daily if not hourly.
For now, it is business as usual for us all at Gotherington Cross and we remain committed to looking after your vehicle needs.
Darren, Nadine & Chloe Pinchin